The 4TH North West Charity
3rd, 4th and 5th of May 2002.
Tamworth RSL Club, Kable Ave
In Aid of the
Special Guest: Julie Talbot
Workshops, Competition, Socials,
Choreography Competition and More.
A great way to raise money for a great charity and have fun.
Please support this charity event.
For more info contact
(02) 67624820 or email@example.com or www.dare2dance.freehomepage.com
Friday 3rd of May
7pm-9pm- Workshop with Julie Talbot
9pm-11pm- Social Dancing
Saturday 4th of May
Linedance Competition 10:30am start
Doors open 10am
North West Charity Linedance Ball 8pm
Theme: Start struck
Sunday 5th of May
Choreography Competition 10:30am
Doors open 10am
Social Dancing 3pm-5:30pm
Includes entry to all events
Adults $34 Children $22
Save $5 per person
Buy 10 weekend passís and receive 1 free
For more info contact Chris
(02) 67624820 or firstname.lastname@example.org www.dare2dance.freehomepage.com
1.10yrs and under duo
2.10yrs and under trio
3.12yrs and under duo
4.12yrs and under trio
5.12yrs and under small group
6.16yrs and under duo
7.16yrs and under trio
8.16yrs and under group
9. 35yrs and over duo
10. 35yrs and over trio
11. 35yrs and over small group
12. 50yrs and over duo
13.50yrs and over trio
14. Open duo
15. Open trio
16 . Open Small group
17. Open large group
18. Open freestyle duo
19. Open freestyle group
20. Parent/child duo
21. Open Maverick
22. Open waltz and cha cha duo *Prize Money*
24. Open Non country Duo
24. Australian Artist
25. Beginner Linedance
26. Intermediate Linedance
27. Advanced Linedance
RULES AND REGULATIONS!
- Age is determined as at the 1/5/2002
- Competitors may dance once only in each section except for the choreography competition when they may
Enter as many times as they like.
- Competitors dance at their own risk.
- Judges decision in final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The time limit for a standard section is 5mins and a freestyle section is 8mins.
- This is a charity event all proceeds will go to the Westpac rescue helicopter.
- Entry fee is $5 per person per dance.
- Entry fees must accompany entry forms.
- Entryís close 17/4/2002
- No late entries.
- The Open sections are open to all competitors, any age.
- The Maverick section is open for a group of 3-12 dancerís, Feel free to put 2 entries into this section, any music is acceptable.
- The music must be country except in the Non-Country duo, the open Maverick, The Freestyle Sections and the choreography sections.
- The open Comedy will be held during the Saturday night ball.
- Competitors must provide their own music (CD or MD ONLY) clearly marked with competitor number, section and track.
- A small group can consist of 4- 10 dancers and a large group is 10 and over.
- Prize money will be awarded in the Open waltz and cha cha section only, all competitors are invited to dance in this section.
- Any competitor that enters the waltz and cha cha section MUST be dancing a waltz or a cha cha otherwise it may result in disqualification.
- No joining of hands is permitted except in the Freestyle and maverick sections.
- Mirror image is not permitted in the standard section except at the beginning and ending of the routine.
THE 4TH NORTH WEST CHARITY
LINEDANCE WEEKEND 2002.
Contact name: _____________________________________
Contact Phone: (___) ____________Fax (___)___________
NAMES NOT NEEDED FOR A GROUP
JUST THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS IN THE GROUP!
Please Post Entries to:
North West Charity Linedance
Sth Tamworth NSW 2340
Make cheques/ Money Orders payable to North West Charity Linedance.